League Two Review

Wycombe stay a point clear after a draw at home to Darlington, Peter Taylor's men earned a stoppage time penalty when Darlo defender Stephen Foster fouled Matt Harold. Scott Mcgleish stepped up and fired home to cancel out Jason Kennedys opener. Wycombe remain the only unbeaten side in League Two. The game of the day saw Second placed Bury travel to Dagenham and it was the Shakes that came away with all three points, former Mansfield midfielder Stephen Dawson's first half strike got the Greater Manchester side on their way further goals from Mike Jones and Elliott Bennett and a token gesture from Sam Saunders for Daggers gave the scoreline a slightly lop-side look. Shrewsbury continued their excellent form with a crushing 4-1 victory over Bournemouth, Ben Davies (2) Gylfi Sigurdsson & Richard Walker for the Shrews & Brett Pitman scored a consolation for the Cherries who also had Joel Ward sent off.

Brentford keep their promotion ambitions in place with a point at Aldershot Town. It was the host's though that took the lead through Scott Davies from the penalty spot after Ricky Newman was fouled. Brentford levelled themselves with a penalty through Glenn Poole. The Shots remain unbeaten at the EBB Stadium. Gillingham battled back from 2-0 down and with ten men against Bradford at Valley Parade. Simeon Jackson's brace cancelled out Peter Thorne and Joe Colbecks goals and Mark Bentley was dismissed for the Gills before Jackson's second half show. Peter Thorne incidentally now has ten goals for the season.

Exeter and Grimsby shared the spoils at St James' Park, the Grecians remain in the playoff spots. Notts County and Macclesfield also gained one point each at Meadow Lane, Simon Yeo grabbed the equaliser for the Silkmen after Delroy Facey's opener for the Magpies. Macc striker Gareth Evans was sent off for a second bookable offence. Another draw this time at Christie Park between Morecambe and Rochdale, Chris Dagnell opened the scoring for Dale and Morecambe born striker Aaron Taylor headed the leveller for the Shrimpers. Lincolns victory over ourselves keeps the Imps in mid-table.

Goals in each half for Port Vale kept up Dean Glovers impressive start as boss. Marc Richards and Simon Richman bagged goals for the Valiants and Ryan Lowe got a consolation for Chester. Accrington kept Luton in all sorts of trouble with a win at Kenilworth Road, Luton remain bottom of L2 with -18 points, Stanleys first ever visit to the stadium saw them grab the three points, goals from Terry Gornell & Paul Mullen scored for Stanley whilst Asa Hall grabbed the Hatters goal. Barnet pulled off a sensational victory at the Don Valley against form team Rotherham United after going down to ten men. The Millers went ahead through Nick Fenton and then Luke Medley squared it up for the Bees who then had Max Porter sent off and star player Albert Adomah made in 2-1 to the London side who then went further ahead through Cliff Akurang who grabbed a brace. The Millers came storming back through Ian Sharps and a Mark Burchill penalty, incidentally Mark Hudson missed a pen in the first half how crucial was that?